Posted on Thursday March 14, 2019 at 11:06AM
The water along HWY 870 (53 Street) has been restored.
For the residents with no water on this street, DO NOT DRINK THE WATER! Public Works has to flush the lines and conduct test on the water to ensure its safe for drinking.
We will advise when its safe to drink.
Please note that this notice only applies to those who were directly affected by the water outage.
We thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Author: Village of Innisfree
Comment on our article:
- Future of Innisfree Delnorte School - Public Meeting November 26, 2018
- Available Now - May 21, 2019 Council Minutes
- Report a Street Light Problem
- Pop Up Medical Clinic - We bring the clinic to you!
- May 21, 2019 Public Hearing & Regular Council Agenda - Now Available
- Employment Opportunity - Village of Innisfree
- Now Available - 10 Year Capital Plan
- Now Accepting Bids - F350 Super Duty Truck
- Now Accepting Tenders - Lots for Sale