Posted on Wednesday June 27, 2018 at 01:36PM
Village of Innisfree
Current Status: Municipal Affairs is inviting council, the County of Minburn council, village residents, and property owners to a public meeting scheduled to start at 7:00 PM on June 27, 2018 at the Innisfree Recreation Centre, located at 5024 54 Street in Innisfree.
At this meeting, Municipal Affairs will:
- present the viability plan and respond to questions;
- provide an overview of the two viability options for Innisfree; and
- explain the options for final steps of the viability review.
- The viability review was initiated in March 2016.
- An infrastructure audit was completed by the village (funded by Municipal Affairs).
- Ministry staff began information collection in June 2016.
- The first Viability Review Team meeting was held on February 28, 2017.
- Viability review Team meetings and public engagement sessions were held March 16, 2017 and April 11, 2017 in Innisfree.
- The Village of Innisfree Viability Review Team (VRT) has reconvened after a hiatus resulting from the municipal elections cycle. During the hiatus information was collected by ministry staff.
Public Notices and Reports: The Viability plan can be accessed here: Innisfree Viability Plan.pdf
For more information, please email Roy Bedford, Project Lead for the Village of Innisfree Viability Review at firstname.lastname@example.org
Innisfree Viability Plan
Author: Village of Innisfree